Second Grade Learning Games – Educational Game for Kids
All 18 lessons and activities are designed using real second grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 2nd grade student won’t want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child’s homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
Includes 2 games provided for free, unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
• Odd/Even Numbers – Learn the difference between odd and even
• Greater and Less Than – Teach kids how to compare numbers, a critical second grade skill
• Place Values (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands) – Reinforces how to identify place values
• Alphabetical Order – Sort words correctly in a fun game, important for 2nd grade
• Spelling – Spell hundreds of second grade spelling words
• Telling Time – Learn how to set a clock and tell time
• Multiplication – Fun and interactive way for your 2nd Grade student learn how to multiply numbers
• Positive/Negative Numbers – Learn how numbers can be less than zero
• Verbs, Nouns, and Adjectives – Teach your child the different types of words and how to identify them
• Punctuation – Drag punctuation to the correct place in a sentence
• Counting Money – Count money uses nickels, dimes, quarters, and bills
• Synonyms and Antonyms – Fun game to learn the difference between synonyms and antonyms
• Missing Numbers – Fill in the missing number to complete the equation, a perfect introduction to pre-algebra
• Suffixes – Build new words using a suffix and have fun blowing up asteroids
• Human Body – Learn about the parts and systems that make up the human body
• Cardinal Directions – Follow directions to navigate the pirate around the treasure map
• States of Matter – Identify types of matter and their phase transitions
• Seasons – Understand what causes seasons and how they differ
• Oceans – Learn about our oceans, the importance of them, and how to protect them.
• Calendars – Read a calendar and understand days of the week
Perfect for 2nd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, money, clocks, coin, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills while having fun! Second Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 6, 7, 8, and 9 year old children and students.