Learn A to Z Alphabet with AZ Learn Alphabet for Toddlers educational games for kids – Part 5
The teaching method used in the game we propose to learn how to read and write is inspired by the phonic-syllabic method: each word is built by the child dragging some funny and crazy animated letters!
FEATURES AND OBJECTIVES
– more than 50 words;
– engaging and fun animations
– recognition and memorization of the alphabet
– organization and management of the space on the sheet/tablet, for the alignment of letters, to learn and memorize details of language phonemes (eg. the “gn”, “gl”, “cu”, “qu”, “sc” sounds), for correct spelling.
The game can be used:
– as a game for children aged four-eight, either with an adult or on their own;
– as a teaching aid in preschool and early primary school age;
– as a rehabilitation tool for children with specific disorders in reading or writing or in case of learning difficulties
Google Play :
Subscribe our YouTube channel :