Kids flashcards – Learn Animals! Educational games
Download our games Play Market:
This video about one of our new learning apps for toddlers 2 – 5 years old in which kids learn animals by flashcards playing four different animals games for kids. Animals names are represented in the form of flashcards, it makes learning animals for kids more demonstrative and effective. Playing our animals flashcards games for kids games your baby will meet wild and domestic animals for kids.
Main features of our learning app “Animals flashcards” for kids:
1) Toddlers 3 – 4 years old learn animals names – a hippo, a wolf, a hedgehog, a hare, a kangaroo, a cow, a crocodile, a lion, a fox, a bear, a monkey, a sheep, a dog, an ostrich, a cat. The kids game contains wild (a wolf, a fox and others) and farm animals (a cow, a sheep) and domestic animals
2) Children 4 -5 years old can learn animals in several widespread languages of the world – English, Spanish, Russian and some others. So, your toddler will enrich his or her vocabulary on the topic “animals” and learn many foreign words, learn animal in English
3) Playing with flashcards animals your baby 2 – 3 years old will train fine motor skills, develop ingenuity, imagination, perseverance, attentiveness and other skills that will help to study better at school in the future.
4) There are 4 educational animal games in the learning app. All these games contain kids flashcards and are aimed to teach and fix the received knowledge. Here are these mini games:
– In the 1st animals game the child should turn over 3 animal flashcards showing each animal from the front, rear and side view. Clicking the turned kids flashcards your baby will hear the name of the animal in the selected language.
– In the 2nd game, the child sees an animals flashcard with either the head part or the rear part of a certain animal and 3 cards with the rear or front part respectively. The baby should choose the right animals flashcards to accomplish the animal body.
– In the 3d game, there are 6 cards with images of domestic and wild animals of showing either front or back part. The task is put 2 flashcards presenting the same animal into the center of the screen.
– In the 4th game, there are 7 flashcards with animals on the screen. Then follows a voice asking to show a certain animal. The baby should perceive by ear the name of the domestic animal or wild animal and find it.
The game has a simple and intuitive interface so even little kids will easily understand how to play it and will learn animals names.
Thanks for choosing our learning game for your babies! Your children will enjoy learn animals names and playing with animals flashcards.
Contact us at [email protected] we will be happy to hear some feedback from you!
Have a good game for your toddlers!
#KidsFlashcards #LearnAnimals #AnimalsForKids #EducationalGames #AppsForKids #GoKids