kid e Cats -Educational Games
All games are starring the funny cats of the well-known international television series Kid-E-Cats. Children can develop learning skills accompanied by Candy, Cookie and Pudding among other characters. Meow-wow!
TYPES OF GAMES
– Puzzles: Learn the countries of the world by doing fun puzzles.
– Maths and numbers: perform simple operations and learn numbers.
– Visual perception: exercise visual skills through educational games.
– Paint and color: make colorful mosaics and awake your creativity by creating your own art works.
– Memory games: find the right match and more games to stimulate visual memory.
– Deduction games: complete logical series of elements.
– Labyrinths: stimulate attention by finding the correct exit from the labyrinth.
– Coordination: exercise fine motor skills with coordination games
– Words and letters: learn new words and have fun playing word search.
– Piano: show your musical skills by creating melodies with the piano.
Kid-e-Cats stories are specially designed for preschoolers. The happy adventures of kittens emphasize the social and emotional development of children with a special focus on friendship, family and thinking before acting.
– 20 educational and interactive games
– Amazing designs and characters
– Animations and funny sounds
– Easy and intuitive interface for children
– Stimulates imagination and creativity
– Stimulate fine motor skills
– Game completely free